At Funtasticks, we take security and privacy seriously.
Collection of Private Information:
- Private Information is collected during the purchase of tickets, such as your name, address, and credit card information.
- Only information that you provide is collected; no other.
Protection of Private Information:
- While making your purchase, all your information is encrypted so that private information stays private. The lock icon at the bottom of your web browser indicates that your communication with us is secure, and you may click on the Entrust logo (or here) to verify our security. Also, we use an encrypted connection to transmit your payment information to our credit card processors. You may review the privacy policies of our credit card processors here: Authorize.Net and VeriSign .
- We do not use “permanent” cookies; only “session” cookies. Session cookies do not contain any personal information. They only exist while your web browser is open, and are used to maintain your connection to our web servers.
- Your information is stored in a secured database on servers housed in a secured data center. Firewalls, virus protection, physical security, 24×7 monitoring and other security technologies are all in place to protect our databases and your information.
- We take extra precautions with credit card information. We require CVV (Card Verification Value) numbers to be entered with credit card numbers to prevent fraud. We do not store all of the credit card information you provide, e.g. we do not store your CVV number. We encrypt credit card numbers; we never store credit card numbers in plain text. Also, we never display a complete credit card number on any of our reports or pages; not even for our own employees.
Use of Private Information:
- We never provide credit card information to anyone other than our credit card processors, and then only for the purpose of collecting payment.
- We use your email address to send you a confirmation of your purchase. That confirmation email does not include your address, phone number or complete credit card number.
- If we have trouble processing an order, or you need assistance, we use private information such as your email address or phone number to contact you. We may also use this information to notify you of event cancellations or changes.
- We never sell, trade or rent private information to anyone, except as described above.
Questions or Concerns:
Feel free to contact us at 904.246.4555 or email@example.com